About 25-Seven Systems
25-Seven's overriding goal is to allow radio stations and networks to better control their programming clock. We've addressed — and solved — some of the trickiest timing issues in radio broadcast. For example:
- Stations no longer have to sacrifice "live and local" in order to hit a network post.
- Callers who attempt to throw "F-bombs" on the air are never heard by listeners, while leaving the station with a license-protecting audio audit.
- Analog and HD Radio are always in sync.
All 25-Seven products boast
- Built in browser interfaces that let you configure and control them from anywhere
- Livewire AoIP, plus superior quality digital and analog audio
- Second-to-none, proprietary algorithms for transparent audio time compression/expansion
- No fuzziness, no choppiness and no degradation of ancillary data
- Operator-friendly interfaces — complex tasks are accomplished with just a few button presses